Thursday 5 January 2012

Music Is My Radar


Music means a lot to me. If it wasn't for music I wouldn't be here writing in English, I wouldn't be the person I am... Who knows where I would be if I hadn't discovered music!

When I first started listening to the music I like now I was 13 years old. Back then I discovered my first favourite band, and they are still one of my faves. I remember I used to listen to them every morning and, as we only had one radio at home, everyone was obliged to listen to them too. That's the reason why my parents and sisters at home know them so well and like them too, even when back then they used to complain because I would take over the radio and wouldn't let anyone else listen to other music at all. They hated me, but I didn't mind.

Anyway, I guess you voted 'music' because it means something to you too, so that's what this week's post is going to be about.

What you have to do is write about Music and how it affects your life. You could mention:

- What music means to you
- When you first started listening to the music you like
- Why you like it/What it makes you feel
- Your favourite band/musician/singer/album/genre
- Who first introduced you to your favourite band/singer
- etc...

In this post you MUST:

- Write 180-200 words.
- Include a photo or video of your favourite band/singer/musician.
- Comment on 3 of your classmates' posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment